- Reasons to buy a market model
- Develop your sales, marketing and licensing strategies after identifying the growing trends shaping and driving the ankle replacement market globally.
- Track not only device sales in the global and country-specific ankle replacement market from 2015-2028 but the healthcare system (including reimbursement) in each country covered.
- Get the competitive edge in the ankle replacement market by understanding the innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to make an impact.
- Find the answers to the questions your business has about the future of ankle replacements – how will the landscape look in 2028?
What will the market look like in 5 years?
Ankle replacements are still competing against the ankle fusion as an alternative therapy. However ankle fusion is a traditional treatment with many short comings including pain and stiffness of movement, meaning there is a strong interest in exploring alternatives. GlobalData expects that ankle replacements are strongly positioned to replace ankle fusion as the gold standard therapy for ankle arthritis.
The global aging population as well as increasing dominance of arthritis causing illness there is a guarantee of future healthy growth for the arthritis treatment industry.
The relatively high failure rate of ankle replacement patients has meant some countries have taken less interest in ankle replacement. If the industry is able to innovate and overcome these issues, then ankle replacement uptake will only grow.