- Why should you buy this report?
- Understand and analyze Aviva’s fintech operations.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
- Strengthen your business strategies with GlobalData’s invaluable insight into Aviva’s fintech operations and see where your growth opportunities lie.
- Stay up to date on Aviva’s key fintech operations and utilize this information to see how it may be affecting your strategy.
With the aim of creating digital experiences and tools for its customers, Aviva initiated a Digital First Strategy in 2014. Aviva is actively investing and partnering with innovative fintech and insurtech start-ups independently and through its dedicated fintech divisions Aviva Ventures and Digital Garages. As a result, Aviva Ventures has invested in eight fintech/insurtech companies as of March 2018.
Aviva has taken part in fintech investments, mainly through consortium investment rounds over the last two years. The focus of Aviva’s investments have mainly been on connected devices and IoT technology.
In order to offer their enhanced security solutions to its insurance customers, Aviva partnered with various insurtech companies whose offerings include security and risk mitigation solutions.
Aviva is also partnering with various accelerators in the US and Canada in order to collaborate with innovative start-ups and explore new business ideas. Through these partnerships, Aviva has accelerated almost 70 insurtech start-ups based in the UK, the US, and Canada.
Utilize GlobalData’s fintech report and discover Aviva’s fintech operations and how successful they have been in their operations.