- Report Scope:
- Timeline of market-impacting events
- Key clinical trial landscape updates
- New primary research to gain Key Opinion Leader perspective
- Anticipated impact of events in the future
- Forward-looking calendar listing expected updates to the Bladder Cancer competitive space through December 2018
Several events will drive change to the bladder cancer market landscape, including Spectrum Pharmaceuticals initiating Phase III CONQUER Trial for Apaziquone as adjuvant treatment in patients undergoing TURBT who have low-to-intermediate-risk NMIBC.
Despite being able to keep Tecentriq’s accelerated approval in this setting, Roche still needs to provide confirmatory data in order to receive full FDA approval. GlobalData expects Keytruda to overtake Tecentriq in the bladder cancer market.
Our Biosimilars market report will help you to stay well-informed on the latest news in the bladder cancer space, including regulatory, commercial, and clinical events. Use this report to gain an understanding of how all of these events will impact the projected market forecast.