- Reasons to buy a market model
- Develop your sales, marketing and licensing strategies after identifying the growing trends shaping and driving the bone cement market globally.
- Track not only device sales in the global and country-specific bone cement market from 2015-2028 but the healthcare system (including reimbursement) in each country covered.
- Get the competitive edge when design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies for bone cement marketing – review the products under development and identify the companies poised for market control.
- Find the answers to the key questions on bone cement your business needs answers for – which region will dominate the global market in 2028?
The key market trends that will shape the future of Bone Cement
In an average hip or knee replacement procedure 1 to 2 pack of bone cement are used and cemented knee replacement is considered the benchmark of total knee replacement procedure globally. Continued growth of cemented knee replacement procedures will largely drive the bone cement market through the forecast period as will patient awareness of joint replacement options in emerging countries.
Increasing elderly population globally with OA, osteoporosis, and RA who are interested in maintaining an active lifestyle through joint replacement procedures. GlobalData expects that antibiotic bone cement will be used increasingly to help reduce infection in orthopedic surgical patients. Key opinion leaders indicated that infection control is a major area for growth in the trauma fixation space, particularly in emerging markets.