- What you need to know....
- Cloud platforms to improve R&D capabilities as organisations will be able to scale up and collaborate much more effectively.
- Cloud computing is one of the fastest growing segments within the global ICT market 2018-2022 with a growth rate of 25%.
- Find out where your business stands amongst the key Healthtech and public tech companies.
- Cloud computing accounted for 7.6% of global information and communications technology (ICT) market.
The race is on to establish leading positions in the cloud computing market
The benefits of cloud computing – flexibility, scalability, back-up options, and remote access to services and information are expected to drive a prominent shift within the healthcare industry. Using best practice and understanding the types of data that are transferred decreases the chances of sharing sensitive or confidential information via cloud services and helps protect the enterprise against cyber threats. This shift will have a positive effect as the healthcare cloud computing market size is forecast to be almost $35B in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 21.7% from 2018–2022.