- What you will discover...
- Over a 10 year forecast period, the contraceptive market looks to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% reaching $8.24bn by 2027 in the 8MM. How can you follow this growth trend in your company?
- China is expected to see the highest rise in contraceptive use, at a CAGR of 6.2%. The US, 5EU, and Japan will see a growth of 4.8%, -0.5%, and -1.1%, respectively.
- Combination oral contraceptives (COCs) have dominated the market, but hormonal treatments such as IUDs, vaginal rings, and subcutaneous implants are on the rise.
Stay in the loop with contraceptive news…
GlobalData’s research report answers the key questions you have:
- What are the factors influencing a woman’s choice of contraceptive?
- How will the entrance of 5 pipeline drugs affect this market?
Use pipeline analysis as well as unmet needs to identify key investment areas in the contraceptive market. Develop business strategies in order to maximize your success in this sector.
Interested? Click ‘Buy Now’ to purchase this detailed analysis.