- Why should you buy this report?
- Track and compare key competitor activity across channels
- Identify trends in IBD
- Recognize opportunities for novel digital campaigns
- Assess potential gaps and opportunities
- Evaluate trends shaping digital health in IBD and beyond
What are the digital activities going on in the IBD space?
Our Digital Landscape market report takes a look at branded websites, social media, mobile apps and more. Based on an analysis conducted by a combination of GlobalData’s digital and disease-specific teams, our report also analyzes data such as website traffic, SEO and social media interaction.
Key highlights include:
US patients: Abbvie offers the strongest support for IBD patients, particular branded, unbranded and mobile app. There is opportunity for a well-integrated campaign to support patients.
US HCPs: Good support available in IBD branded space. Unbranded and mobile app landscapes are sparse.
EUCAN patients: Good brand support for patients in Germany, UK and Canada. Unbranded support is the strongest in Germany on the whole, with new sites launched by Janssen and Pfizer in 2017.
EUCAN HCPs: Underdeveloped landscape.