- What you need to know...
- Unmanned aerial vehicles – UAVs or, more commonly, drones – have been a regular feature in military applications, especially surveillance, for some time
- Adoption is being held back by regulation
- Drones will find a place at the heart of the IoT ecosystem
- As the capabilities of drone technology improve on one hand, while the cost declines on the other, drones will become increasingly ubiquitous
- DJI is the dominant force in the civilian drones sector, both in commercial and consumer markets
Learn more about drones, the key trends and companies leading and lagging behind with the technology and its potential aplications with GlobalData’s Drones – Thematic Research report.