- What you need to know
- Assess sustainability policies, performance, and progress against GlobalData’s ESG framework. Identify and mitigate risk factors and pursue actions to improve ESG performance.
- Uncover the foodservice companies excelling in ESG operations with GlobalData’s thematic scorecard.
- Use the trends section to identify key technology and macro trends affecting and shaping the ESG theme, such as using computer vision to reduce food waste.
- Understand the key challenges to foodservice companies across environment, social, and governance, with company examples of mitigating actions and malpractice.
- Understand the ESG action feedback loop, a market mechanism that drives reputational and competitive advantage, incentivizing further action, and drawing more participation.
GlobalData’s propriety ESG framework identifies 12 main areas of ESG, contributing factors to these areas, and mitigating actions that companies can take to excel in ESG. The report’s trends section highlights the tech, macro, and industry trends impacting the ESG theme in foodservice over the next 12 to 24 months.