- What you need to know
- Position yourself for the future and create a holistic ESG strategy using GlobalData’s ESG framework.
- Understand competitor activity and positioning in the ESG theme with the extensive coverage of each leading company’s activity in the companies section.
- Use the trends section to identify key technology, macroeconomic, and regulatory trends shaping the ESG theme.
- Discover the key challenges to packaging companies across Environment, Social, and Governance, with company examples of mitigating actions and malpractice.
- Understand the ESG action feedback loop, a market mechanism that drives reputational and competitive advantage, incentivizing further action and drawing more participation.
Despite the industry focus on recycling and the circular economy, CEOs cannot take their eye off the ball when it comes to social and governance performance. COVID19 has brought about a heightened focus on health and safety, and packaging plays a critical role in protecting viral transmission. Effective ESG performance must start from the boardroom. In the wake of COVID-19, corporate boards need to ensure their company performs financially while ensuring ESG remains top of the agenda.