- Why should you buy this report?
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of potential of novel agents across tumor specialties by mechanism of action
- Get an understanding of trends shaping and driving the global I-O market
- Learn all about key trends, innovative strategies and trial designs likely to impact the global I-O market in future
- Comprehend the immunotherapy combination approaches across indications that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships
Given durable response is a key unmet need across indications, differentiation of I-O therapies in terms of duration of response and improved survival measures continues to be crucial.
This report delivers primary research with 20 US & EU based KOLs from 8 cancer specialities, as well as providing charts that summarize KOL opinions and identify response patterns. The report also offers key insights from GlobalData’s specialist oncology analysts.