- Why should you buy this report?
- Develop your business strategies by understanding the challenges and opportunities for market access in oncology in the 5EU
- Strengthen market access capabilities by understanding key concepts
- Learn all about national marketing authorization, HTA, pricing, reimbursement and patient access architectures and policies
- Get an understanding of the unmet needs and market trends for new and innovative medicines likely to impact the oncology market in future
What are the drivers and barriers in oncology drug development and market access?
5EU markets have executed patient access schemes to ensure early access to innovative oncology medicines with high unmet needs. The increasing necessity for improved clinical benefits and better cost-effectiveness of medicines has resulted in harsher pricing and reimbursement of medicines, leading to issues such as delays in patient access.
Our Immuno-oncology market report combines key opinion leader and payer insight with in-house analyst expertise to provide an insight-rich outlook at market access in the 5EU that you won’t find elsewhere.
Key Highlights Include:
- Find out which oncology medicines have experienced market access issues when entering the EU market, and what the challenges and opportunities are for new and innovative oncology medicines, immuno-oncology therapies and biosimilars
- Learn all about the unmet needs and issues in oncology, as well as market trends and changes expected over the next 5-10 years
- What are the key components of the healthcare systems, pharmaceutical markets and the regulatory framework in each of the 5EU concerning approval, pricing and reimbursement and patient access of cancer medicines in the 5EU?
- Discover the late-stage pipeline oncology medicines and how likely they are to experience market access issues