- Why Should You Buy This Report?
- To help you understand and analyze MasterCard’s fintech operations.
- So your business can gain insight into its fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
- Strengthen your business strategies with GlobalData’s invaluable insight into the MasterCard’s fintech operations and see where your growth opportunities lie.
- To keep your business up to date of MasterCard’s key fintech operations and utilize this information to see how it may be affecting your strategy.
MasterCard has been dedicated to fintech for many years.
Key highlights of the report:
- In October 2017, MasterCard announced its plans to invest $750 million in Indian fintech companies by 2020.
- MasterCard has established nine labs globally, to ideate and experiment on future technologies and add innovative solutions to its business.
- As of April 2018, MasterCard has filed over 30 patents related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- To maintain a significant role in the payments ecosystem, MasterCard is actively investing in companies offering digital payment solutions for purchases of goods and services.
- MasterCard’s recent investments have focused on artificial intelligence and automation technologies as the sophistication and relevance of these technologies has become more clear.
Utilize GlobalData’s fintech report and discover MasterCard’s fintech operations and how successful they have been in their operations.