- Reasons to buy a MediPoint
- Key areas covered in the report include evolving competitive assessment, identification of unmet needs, and Foam Dressings market dynamics.
- Develop your sales and marketing strategies in response to the trends, innovative products and technologies expected during 2017-2024.
- Get ahead of the curve with information on the product portfolios of your competitors and formulate your counter strategies on in-licensing and out-licensing.
- Track Foam Dressings device sales in the global and country-specific markets and the annualised revenue from 2017-2024.
Who will dominate the global foam dressings for wound care market?
Healthcare providers extensively use foam dressings to manage various types of exuding wounds. Typically manufactured from hydrophilic polyurethane or silicon matrices, foam dressings absorb and lock wound discharge. Companies usually market foam dressings in non-bordered, conformable, and customizable forms or in multi-layered bordered forms, often featuring contact layers bonded to the wound-interfacing surface and an outer polyurethane semi-permeable backing to allow moisture vapour transmission.
Some bordered foams conform to specific anatomical areas of the human body, such as the heel and sacral areas, where certain types of chronic wounds are especially prevalent. Foam dressings are the highest valued segment within the advanced wound management market compared to other dressings. Foam dressings provide an inexpensive option with antimicrobial and non-antimicrobial options for highly exudating wounds.
What are the questions your business needs answers for in the wound care sector? Contact us for support.