- Reasons to purchase a GlobalData MediPoint
- Key areas covered in the report include evolving competitive assessment, identification of unmet needs, and hydrocolloid market dynamics.
- Develop your sales and marketing strategies in response to the trends, innovative products and technologies expected during 2017-2024.
- Get ahead of the curve with information on the product portfolios of your competitors and formulate your counter strategies on in-licensing and out-licensing.
- Track hydrocolloid device sales in the global and country-specific markets and the annualised revenue from 2017-2024.
Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges.
Hydrocolloids are easy to remove; decreasing the pain for patients, and in addition they do not require a secondary dressing. Hydrocolloid dressings are waterproof and self-adhering, creating a right fit for specific wounds which require a moist healing environment and insulation. The global hydrocolloid market was estimated at $760MB in 2017 across the 39 markets covered in this report.
“Among [the advanced wound dressings], I particularly use foams, hydrofibers, and hydrocolloids a lot, because those three can complement the majority of wound treatments. We choose products according to consistency of exudate.”
Key Opinion Leader
By the end of the forecast period in 2024, GlobalData estimates the market will grow to approximately $1B at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.2%. Identify the categories and segments which will offer maximum opportunities within the Hydrocolloids for wound care market.