- Reasons to buy a GlobalData report
- Key areas covered in the report include evolving competitive assessment, identification of unmet needs, and Static Compression Therapy market dynamics.
- Develop your sales and marketing strategies in response to the trends, innovative products and technologies expected during 2017-2024.
- Get ahead of the curve with information on the product portfolios of your competitors and formulate your counter strategies on in-licensing and out-licensing.
- Track Static Compression Therapy device sales in the global and country-specific markets and the annualised revenue from 2017-2024.
Track device sales in the global and regional market
Drill down to the data you need to grow your business.
Compression therapy products, especially static compression devices, have become the standard in the treatment of venous conditions, such as deep vein thrombosis, varicose veins, and venous leg ulcers, and lymphatic disorders, such as primary and secondary lymphedema. While elastic stockings and compression bandaging have played important roles in providing effective therapies, newer modes of static compression such as custom garments and adjustable products have been introduced to ease patient burden and improve treatment compliance.
Driven by aging populations, rising rates of risk factors, and an increasing awareness of the need for effective treatments, the global compression therapy market is expanding at a CAGR of over 5%. The fastest-growing markets are China, Sweden, and Mexico. Germany, the largest of the European markets, is expanding at a CAGR of over 5%. The Japanese market, which represents the largest static compression therapy market globally, is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4%. The most prominent hurdles to wider adoption of compression products are high costs, weak reimbursement, and limited awareness of available therapies in certain geographies.
Drill down to the data you need to grow your business with this report.