- Reasons to buy a market model
- Get the competitive edge when design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies for Orthopedic prosthetics marketing.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Orthopedic prosthetics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Orthopedic prosthetics market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders
The key market trends that will shape the future of orthopedic prosthetics.
Orthopedic prostheses are artificial mechanical devices used in place of a missing limb or body part. Prosthetic devices can be classified as either functional or non-functional, and can be categorized by type, including mechanical, body powered, externally powered, myoelectric, and microprocessor devices.
Amputation procedures tracked in this model cover complete hand, elbow, shoulder, complete foot, knee, and hip amputations. Partial hand (carpals, metacarpals, phalanges) and partial foot (tarsals, metatarsals, phalanges) amputations are excluded from this model.
All listed average selling prices account only for the price of the prosthesis – no sockets, liners, adaptors, or other accessories are included in this price or tracked in this model.