- What you need to know....
- By 2024 GlobalData expects the global surgical systems market will have grown to approximately $1.9B.
- Country-wise, China and Japan have the most factors in the global industrial robot demand-supply equation.
- Patient experience can be improved by the anticipated transition to increasing use of autonomous mobility.
- The drug-development industry can be streamlined by robotics as they perform the routine tasks that make up a bulk of research work and costs.
Robotics are fixing problems for healthcare companies
The five main types of medical robots explored in our unique thematic report are: exoskeletons, surgical robots, care robots, hospital robots (which are related to logistics robots), and drug development robots.
Use this report to analyse the impact robotics and automation will have on the healthcare industry. Use the case studies included to identify the key applications for your business.