- Why should you buy this report?
- Strengthen your business strategies using specific insights into policy decisions.
- Identify the key opportunities and challenges in exploiting the smart grids market.
- Analyze and compare the level of support provided to various smart grid technologies in different countries.
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights into future opportunities and critical success factors in the market.
Who will lead the smart meters market over the next four years?
GlobalData’s “Smart Grid Policy Handbook 2019” offers comprehensive information on major policies governing smart grid in different countries.
The report covers sixteen key countries, providing the current scenario and future plans in implementing smart grid technology, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the smart grid industry in each of these countries, and also globally.
Countries covered in this report include: the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, China, Japan, Australia, Republic of Korea, Singapore, India, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, France, Spain, Germany and the UK.
The report discusses the net-metering policy, and smart meter roll out in these countries.
This report uses data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.