- Why should you buy this report?
- Strengthen your business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the solar PV market.
- Identify your competitors and position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Identify the key growth drivers and challenges related to each country’s solar PV market and apply them to your business strategies.
- Gain insight and analyze historic (2006-2017) and forecast data (2018-2030) for cumulative and annual installed PV capacity.
Solar photovoltaic (PV) is an emerging technology for generating energy. Solar PV follows the process of converting sunlight into electrical energy. This technology is growing rapidly owing to the lower investment required as compared to other technologies.
GlobalData’s “Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market, Update 2018 – Global Market Size, Market Share, Average Cost, Major Trends, and Key Country Analysis to 2030” provides in-depth information and analysis of the solar PV market.
It explains the key drivers and challenges affecting the market and provides data covering historic and forecast market size, average cost, installed capacity and generation globally, and in twelve key wind power markets.
Our power reports use data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.