- Why should you buy this report?
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the UC market
- Quantify patient populations in the global UC market
- Identify age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for UC therapeutics in each market
- Gain an understanding of the magnitude of the UC population by severity, stage at diagnosis, comorbidities, and other clinically relevant segmentations
What are the global trends in UC in the 7 Major Markets?
Our Inflammatory Bowel Disease market report, ‘Ulcerative Colitis: Epidemiology Forecast to 2026’ includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed incident cases, diagnosed prevalent cases, undiagnosed prevalent cases, and total prevalent cases (both diagnosed and undiagnosed) of UC, segmented by sex and age (starting at ages 0–9 years and ending at ages 80 years and older) in the 7 major markets (7MM).
UC is a common disease across the world; however, data on the incidence and prevalence of the disease are limited by the lack of gold-standard criteria for diagnosis, disease misclassification, and inconsistent case ascertainment.
GlobalData epidemiologists have utilized national databases and robust peer-reviewed journals to build the UC forecast in the 7MM. Our epidemiology forecast report is in-depth, high quality, and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.