- Why should you buy this report?
- Gain the most up to date information available on active, planned and announced gas storage sites in North America.
- Identify your growth segments and opportunities in the industry and apply these to your business strategies.
- Strengthen your decision making on the basis of strong historic and outlook capacity data.
- Assess your competitor’s key gas storage sites data.
Who will lead the North American underground gas storage market in the next few years?
The underground gas storage industry in the US is primarily driven by growing production and consumption of natural gas. The booming shale gas production, coupled with increasing demand from industrial and power generation sectors is driving the underground gas storage industry growth in the country.
GlobalData’s “Underground Gas Storage Industry Outlook in North America to 2023 – Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Sites” provides comprehensive analysis on the underground gas storage industry in North America,
The report provides key gas storage site details such as site name, operator name, type, start year, total storage capacity, working gas capacity, maximum withdrawal rate for all active, planned and announced underground gas storage sites in North America.
The report also provides capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, from 2019 to 2023.