- Reasons to buy a market model
- Drive the understanding of the ventilators market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Ventilators market from 2015-2028.
- Find the answers to the key questions on Ventilators your business needs answers for – what will the global market be worth in 2028?
Use our model to stay ahead of the curve and boost your companies offering
Modern respiratory ventilators strive to ensure patient safety and improve ventilation outcomes, while providing portable and cost-effective solutions in a variety of clinical settings. Mechanical ventilators dominate the ventilation devices market, due to their effective functionalities and advanced features. Due to the large installed base in intensive care units (ICU) and increasing numbers of ICU admissions, the market for critical care ventilators leads the ventilators market with a steady growth. Meanwhile, today’s transport ventilators with more advanced modes have consistently gained acceptance. The new technologies of ventilators, including closed-loop modes, automated weaning features, and smart alarm systems, continue to improve patient outcomes, ease of use, and efficiency.
“I see ICU ventilators getting smaller and more portable. They can be more capable of use in non-traditional settings.”
Key Opinion Leader