- Why should you buy this report?
- Understand and analyze Visa’s fintech operations.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
- Strengthen your business strategies with GlobalData’s invaluable insight into Visa’s fintech operations and see where your growth opportunities lie.
- Stay up to date of Visa’s key fintech operations and utilize this information to see how it may be affecting your strategy.
Since 2013, Visa has established several innovation and research centers. In order to develop a new generation of payment solutions. In 2017 Visa initiated a collaboration with students and universities.
They have since collaborated with more than 15 universities, selected almost 30 interns to join the Visa Research Internship program and filed over 10 patents.
In 2017, to help Visa accelerate its digital transformation strategy, Visa actively partnered with several accelerator programs to explore fintech start-ups.
Today, there is increasing demand for secured e-commerce payments and so to meet the demand and compete Visa has launched various m-commerce and authentication solutions.
Since 2004, Visa’s consortium investments main area of focus include commerce & payment technologies that can provide assistance in increasing revenue and accounted for 80% of total consortium investments of Visa.
Utilize GlobalData’s fintech report and discover Visa’s fintech operations and how successful they have been in their operations.