- Why Should You Buy This Report?
- Analyze historical and forecast data on the wind gearbox and direct-drive market.
- Strengthen your business strategies based on trends and developments in the market.
- Identify and understand key partners and business-development streams. On the basis of activities of your major competitors in the market.
- Respond and react to your competitor’s business structure, strategies and prospects.
Key Highlights of the Report:
Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to lead the global wind gearbox and direct-drive equipment markets with a share of 46% and 53.5%, respectively over the forecast period (2018-2022).
Within APAC, major countries such as China, India, Australia and South Korea are likely to boost the growth of the drive-train markets. The market for wind gearboxes in APAC is expected to reach $1.58bn in 2022.”
Global trends of wind power are creating business opportunities for new and refurbishment markets. Prominent markets such as China, the US and EU, which has made significant strides in the wind market, are creating a significant market for gearbox refurbishments.