- This report will help you to:
- Analyze historical and forecast data on the wind turbines market.
- Strengthen your business strategies based on trends and developments in the market.
- Identify and understand key partners and business-development streams. On the basis of activities of your major competitors in the market.
- Respond and react to your competitors’ business structure, strategies and prospects.
Key Highlights of the Report:
The global wind power market size increased from $21.4 billion in 2006 to $94.5 billion in 2017 at a CAGR of 14.4% During 2018-2025, the wind power market size is expected to increase from $94.9 billion to $98.9 billion.
A major boost in the investment is expected due to increase in the capacity installation, led by countries such as China, the US, Germany, and India as well as emerging countries in the Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South and Central America regions.