- Why Should You Buy This Report?
- Analyze historical and forecast data on the wind turbines market.
- Strengthen your business strategies based on trends and developments in the market.
- Identify and understand key partners and business-development streams. On the basis of activities of your major competitors in the market.
- Respond and react to your competitor’s business structure, strategies and prospects.
Key Highlights of the Report:
Asia-Pacific is expected to lead the market value, with an aggregate of $93.85bn, followed by EMEA with an aggregate market value of $88.77bn. However, EMEA is expected to outrun Asia-Pacific in terms of market value for offshore wind installations.
There are growing concerns regarding environmental impacts of industrial activities and geo-political risks, which are prompting governments to utilize clean energy resources available within the country. Furthermore, the market opportunities are attracting a plethora of potential investors and stakeholders driving down equipment costs, promoting technology development, and thereby creating a conductive market for wind turbines.