- Reasons to buy a market model
- Get the competitive edge in the wrist replacement market by understanding the innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to make an impact.
- Formulate sales and marketing strategies for your wrist replacement devices by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Track not only device sales in the global and country-specific wrist replacement market from 2015-2028 but the healthcare system (including reimbursement) in each country covered.
- Find the answers to the questions your business has about the future of wrist replacements – how will the landscape look in 2028?
Annualized wrist replacement market revenue
Drill down to the data you need to grow your business.
The future wrist replacement patient pool will be largely comprise the increasing number of arthritis patients and wrist fracture cases that accompany an ageing global population.
Small joint arthritis i.e. wrist, occurs far less often than hip or knee joint arthritis but can cause physical impairments for patients with extremity arthritis equivalent to those with large joint arthritis. These impairments can radically impact upon a person’s ability to lead a normal life and engage in daily task, work and recreational activities.
In terms of overall wrist replacement market growth the model discusses and provides data on increasing prevalence of wrist OA, RA, and post-traumatic arthritis. There are some barriers to this growth however – procedure volumes are expected to remain low and there is competition from pharmaceutical treatments.